- Build the skills to set long-term goals and then translate those goals into daily and weekly activities that enable them to be most effective.
- Develop the participants’ ability to manage multiple priorities and the multiple stimuli coming at them from multiple sources in a rapidly changing, often high-stress, environment.
Participants will understand that the ability to effectively manage and allocate their time drives their effectiveness.
THEY WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Set personal and professional goals and objectives and identify the highest priority uses of their time to achieve those goals.
- Allocate their individual time to their critical performance drivers to most effectively hit their goals.
- Delegate tasks to the resources most capable of performing the work within time, budget and other constraints.
- Analyze how they currently spend their time versus how they want to spend their time to enable them to be most effective.
- Develop and implement their own personal system for effectively and efficiently managing the tasks and activities they are responsible for.
- A highly interactive session in which participants will review or establish their key goals, translate execution of those goals into the key performance drivers and then, develop a system for efficiently managing the wide variety of tasks and activities they are responsible for to enable the most effective accomplishment of their goals.
- Anyones who wants to manage his/her time more effectively to improve performance and results.