- Create alignment across every level of the organization to best enable accomplishment of the organization’s strategy and achievement of critical results.
- Help your organization (Division, Department, Team, individual performer) translate strategy to quick, effective execution.
PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify 5-7 Key Initiatives that translate the organization’s Strategy and drive execution.
- Set team and individual Goals that cascade the strategy and initiatives into the organization.
- Build team and individual Scorecards that track performance versus the goals.
- Identify the Key Performance Drivers (critical behaviors, tasks and actions) at the Team and Individual levels that drive success.
- Establish a Follow-up and Follow-through process that generates learning and ensures accountability for execution.
SENIOR AND MID-MANAGEMENT LEVELS
- Alignment of Organizational Systems, Structures and Processes necessary to drive execution.
- Game plan for ensuring the Right Resources with the Right Capabilities are in the Right Roles to ensure effective execution.
- An organization game plan to ensure the kind of multi-direction, multi-level communications necessary to align everyone to the strategy and to engage everyone in the efforts necessary to execute at “faster than the competition” speeds.
In a highly interactive workshop format, we will work with individuals and groups at every level as needed.
IN ORDER TO:
- Translate the organization’s strategy and Key Initiatives into specific, high priority projects and actions.
- Set Team and Individual-level Goals.
- Build Team and Individual Level Scorecards.
- Define the critical Performance Drivers that lead to success.
- Create a Follow-up/Follow-through process to create accountability for rapid, complete execution.
- C-level Suite to Front-line team members.
- The Strategy-to-Execution process is designed to align performance from the strategy of the organization to frontline execution.
- Program content and the learning process is tailored to the role and needs of the audience.