- Enable Senior Leaders to build competitive, highly adaptable organizations that thrive in a world of perpetual whitewater.
PARTICIPANTS WILL UNDERSTAND:
- The context and implications of leading in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment.
- The meta-trends impacting your organization.
- How customers perceive value and translate that into creating competitive advantage through a superior value proposition.
- The Journey to Excellence Principles and how they apply to their organizations.
- The key issues in influencing individual and organizational change.
THEY WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Analyze their organization using the Journey to Excellence Principles.
- Identify the competitive challenges facing their organization and then frame them from a customer choice perspective.
- Challenge their own “thinking” that drives their decisions and actions and apply their own learning process for personal change.
- Explain in a thoughtful and clear manner, the reasoning or underlying motives for your future leadership actions and thereby teach others effectively.
- Create adaptable organizations which are prepared for success in a VUCA environment.
- Formulate and Execute a “Journey to Excellence” plan to identify and close gap within their organizations.
- Use a variety of tools and processes to create strategy using a customer choice perspective.
- Build a Strategy-to-Execution (S2X™) road-map to drive execution through your organization.
- Be able to develop and execute an effective plan for group or organizational change.
Just Lead™ for Senior Leaders is a highly customizable learning program conducted in a highly interactive learning environment. We use a wide variety of case studies, pre-readings, on-line learning, simulations and group discussion to challenge the participants’ underlying “thinking” to enable them to build strong, adaptable organizations that thrive in a tumultuous environment.
KEY CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Leading in a World of Perpetual Whitewater
- Journey to Excellence
- Co-creating Strategy
- Leading Change at the Enterprise level
- C-Suite to mid-level leaders who are deeply engaged in creating strategy and building highly competitive, adaptable organizations.