- Build the capabilities of frontline performers and their leaders to deliver superior value for customers that builds loyalty and generates superior returns for the organization.
PARTICIPANTS WILL UNDERSTAND:
- Organizations must move beyond mere satisfaction: they must Build Customer Loyalty through the delivery of superior customer experiences and overall value.
- How they create value for customers today is different than in the past…and must constantly evolve.
- The fundamental value equation and how it applies to their organization.
- Perception is Reality: It’s critical to understand the organization from the customers’ point-of-view.
- How an organization does business with its customers is often a more critical differentiator than the products or services it sells.
- Organizations create loyal customers by Mastering the Basics and taking advantage of opportunities to WOW the customer.
- Mistakes sometimes create the best opportunities to build customer loyalty.
- Delivering the ultimate value to customers requires aligning the internal value chain.
THEY WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Ask better questions that allow them to see the world from their customers’ point-of-view.
- Master the Basics that provide the foundation for the creating value for customers.
- Recognize, and act upon, the opportunities to WOW the customer and create loyalty for life.
- Act quickly and effectively to recover with customers when things go wrong.
- Identify and act upon the root causes of failures in the value delivery process to improve the customer experience.
- Work across the internal value chain to improve the customers’ experience to build loyalty and improve results.
Building Customer Loyalty is a highly interactive experience utilizing a variety of teaching tools including pre-readings, case studies, group discussions and skill practices to develop the capabilities for both leaders and frontline performers to create value for customers and build customer loyalty.
KEY CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Beyond Satisfaction: Building Customer Loyalty is Critical.
- Perception Matters: Seeing the World through the Eyes of the Customer.
- Mastering the Basics of Customer Experience.
- Creating WOW! Experiences.
- The Art and Science of Recovery.
- Internal Service: Master the value chain to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Mid-level managers to Frontline performers engaged in delivery of customer experiences that create value, loyalty and profitability.